Felcana is shaking up traditional pet healthcare and transforming how you can care your pets.
Developed by vets, our principal product, Felcana Go, is a premium activity tracker for dogs and cats. Felcana Go helps users to track their pet's health to keep them in the best shape for their age, weight and breed. Set targets to watch your Labrador’s weight. Track calories burned on walkies with your Westie. Or monitor your tabby’s recovery from surgery, with insights from Felcana Go displayed in real-time, in the Felcana mobile app.
We’re crowdfunding to take Felcana into the next stage of growth and to expand its virtual veterinary advice capabilities, which is the next frontier in digital pet health.
So, what makes Felcana a smart investment?
- The opportunity is huge: The global pet care market will be worth 22bn by 2025, meaning the earning potential is considerable
- Business is booming: We’ve secured multiple partnerships with leading pet health companies this year, which will drive our B2B sales worldwide. And, as pet owners spend more to keep their pets happy and healthy, our sales grew a significant 139% last month in-line with this trend
- We’re best-in-breed: Felcana is the most lightweight and durable tracker of its kind. The innovative technology we use means that our features outperform competitor products and can deliver data-driven insights to help vets to diagnose illnesses faster
- We have great people: Our team of vets, strategic advisors and top technical talent means that Felcana will continue to evolve and stay at the top of its game
- We work closely with those who back us: Our leadership team is committed to operating with transparency, meaning that investors are kept informed of milestones and growth, every step of the way
Lastly, we believe simplicity is the key to our success. Our business model is easy to understand and our vision for the future is clear. We’re committed to improving pet health through technology and being the best at what we do. With a growing demand for products like ours and the considerable potential for long-term growth, we’re excited for our future and welcome those who join us on this journey!
Investing involves risks, including loss of capital, illiquidity, lack of dividends and dilution, and should be done only as part of a diversified portfolio. This post has been approved as a financial promotion by Seedrs Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 550317).